TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing www.bewellvitality.com (“website”), listing goods and services for sale or purchasing the goods and services offered by the Seller (Valerie Perret), Users (you the customer) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Agreement”):
- By using the website, Users confirm that they have the full power and authority to use and apply content in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The Seller and Users understand that any breach of this Agreement may lead to termination of the Agreement and further action. The Seller may change the terms in this Agreement as deemed necessary, without notice. If you do not agree to be bound by any future changes, you should promptly notify the Seller and discontinue your use of the website. If you use the website you are agreeing to be bound by all of the changes.
- Sale – The Seller accepts no liability to Users for any direct, consequential or indirect damages, or losses resulting from the access, use of or inability to access the website. While the Seller attempts to ensure the accuracy of information provided on the website, the Seller does not guarantee the accuracy of information, the suitability of the services or products or anything else. All services and products supplied by the Seller come “as is” without warranty of any kind. Users must rely on their own enquiries as to the accuracy of information provided on the website. The Seller makes no warranty regarding any entity (company, individual, website or organisation) mentioned on the website, any links from the website, or any goods or services offered through the website.
- Payment – Payment for goods and services purchased from the Seller is made through an internet secure payment system from third parties. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the third party regarding the transaction. All prices are inclusive of GST for Australian customers, unless stated otherwise.
- Refunds – Refunds do not apply for purchase of E-courses, programs, individual sessions or digital products sold on the website. Specific refund terms and conditions may apply for certain courses and programs. Please refer to the specific terms if applicable.
- Copyright – The Seller owns all content on this website. Any unauthorized use of any part of the content will be an infringement of the Seller copyright. All users agree they are liable for any unauthorised use of the Seller’s copyrights.
- Operation – Termination – the Seller may suspend or terminate operation of the website for maintenance or other reasons. In addition, the website may be unavailable for technical or other issues. The Seller makes no commitment, warranty or guarantee that the website will operate in a timely, uninterrupted or error-free manner. All provisions of this Agreement relating to payment, limitations of liability, confidentiality and copyright remains after termination. If you have any queries, please contact : Valerie@bewellvitality.com
- What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. If you purchase a product or service, we collect certain data as necessary to process your request. You also provide certain payment and billing data directly to our third-party payment processing partners.
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions/challenges or events. If you submit this information via a third-party platform, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party
If you choose to receive email notifications from us, we collect your name and email address so that we can send you email communications about the requested information, products, and services.
- How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
The Seller will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies. Any information you share in a public area of our website will be available to anyone who can access that content. By purchasing or submitting forms on our website, your personally identifiable data is shared with third-party service providers. Please review their terms of service and privacy policies to ensure you agree to their terms.
We would like to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive these information, you always have the opportunity to opt out of our marketing communications or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all marketing email messages from us or by contacting us at email@example.com
- Access to your information and correction
You can update your User Account information (if applicable) by logging into your User Account and updating your settings. To update other data, please contact us. Please allow up to 15 business days for a response. Please note that we retain certain data where we have a lawful basis to do so, including for mandatory record-keeping and to complete transactions.
We only offer our Services to Users over 18 years of age.
Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy.
The transmission of information via internet or email is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the website or over email; any transmission is at your own risk.
This website provides general advice. The information provided is not a substitute for medical or psychological support. It is solely for educational and information purposes. Consult your health care provider to ensure any diet or lifestyle changes are right for you. As every single individuals circumstances will be different, no individual results should be seen as typical.