Colorful, tasty and healthy for a Summer treat. This salad is quick to put together and combines fibers, protein and antioxidant so you feel satiated and content.
Serves 4 – Prep time: 5 mins – Cook time: 5 mins
- 2 cups canned cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups watermelon cut into cubes
- 100 grams goat’s feta cheese crumbled
- 8 radishes thinly sliced
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons raw walnuts roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint finely chopped
Ingredients for dressing
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 lemon juiced
1. Combine all of the ingredients for the salad together.
2. Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and then pour over the salad to serve.