This recipe is one of my favourites. This raw chocolate is quick and easy to make and perfect to share. It satisfies our sweet chocolate fix and keeps very well in the fridge (up to one week) or in the freezer.
This recipe is dairy-free and contains natural sugar and cacao, rich in flavonoids, and magnesium to keep the “feel-good” feeling without the guilt.
Enjoy every bite and share.
Cooking time: 10 minutes / Serving size: 390 grams
- 200 g raw cacao butter, cut into pieces (1-2cm)
- 50-60 g raw cacao powder
- 100 g raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste or natural vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of fine sea salt
- Line a baking dish with baking paper or use silicone moulds – I use a silicone ice tray
- Melt cacao butter over low heat in a saucepan.
- Add all remaining ingredients and continue to melt over low heat turning regularly for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour immediately into your silicone moulds or into a dish covered with baking paper.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden and serve when set.
Get creative and add some nuts, nut butter, or lemon zest. I love using almond nut butter. I just add a small quantity to each mould and cover it with raw chocolate preparation. It has a gooey feeling in the mouth – a delight!
This raw chocolate cannot be cooked in the same way as normal chocolate or used in baking. It’s best kept in the fridge and enjoy raw.