Struggling to Eat Healthy Meals All Week?
Over 5 Days, I’ll Show You How You Can Plan Healthy Meals Quickly and Easily…
5-Day Menu Planning Challenge – Starting Monday 21st Feb.22
Registration is FREE, but Spaces are Limited.
Claim Your Spot by Entering Your Name and Email Address Below
Here’s What You Get:
The 5-Day Menu Planning Challenge is a 100% online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world.
You’ll discover planning and preparing for healthy eating doesn’t need to be time-consuming or overwhelming… it can be simple, quick, and even a bit fun!
From Monday 21st of Feb. 22 through Friday 25th Feb.22 , you’ll receive:
- Daily tips and resources to help you become a menu planning ninja
- A private online support group (on Facebook) so you can get extra tips, accountability, and motivation.
- A step-by-step process for taking inventory of what’s in your fridge, freezer and pantry and determining what to keep, toss or donate.
- Directions on how to make a “menu planning success strategy” so you know EXACTLY when and where you’ll take action on your weekly menu planning.
- Grocery shopping strategies for making the most out of each trip (so you can get in and out with more money left in your pocket.)
- Meal prep time-saving tips. Become a food prepping machine with these success tips for batching, prepping ahead, and getting other people to help you in the kitchen.
- Daily coaching support in the private group for challenge participants to help you succeed with each action step and overcome any challenges along the way.
I could easily charge $100-200 for all the tips, resources and support for this challenge, but this is FREE!
“Who is Behind This Challenge?”
Hi! I’m Valerie Perret. I’m a Wellness Facilitator & Nutrition Coach, specializing in helping women over 40n who are busy and stressed to navigate the transition through menopause so can feel Empowered, Light & Energized for the rest of their life.
I know if you apply my methods, you will be able to build momentum with your energy and your weight goals without getting overwhelmed or feeling deprived.
“When I started to work with Valerie, I was unhealthy, overweight, and just feeling sluggish all the time. There have been massive changes in my eating behaviour. With Valerie, you get the help and guidance to learn about healthy eating. And it hasn’t been hard! I thought I would have to cut out anything I liked but in fact, you crave for these things less and you enjoy the healthy foods you are eating more.”
“I loved working with Valerie. Changing habits is difficult, but she guides you to change one step at a time. It’s a fantastic way of changing behaviours in the long term. Her program is good value for money because I have a way of eating and living that is for the rest of my life, and I believe that I now have the tools to maintain this.”
” I feel fantastic! This program is the best I’ve ever done. I have lost weight, I’m not feeling my stomach so big and my focus is much much better. I didn’t realize before that my head was foggy, and that I couldn’t think straight. I just didn’t realize before doing this program how much diet affects your ability to think and to focus amongst all other things. Now I perform better, I go from task to task easy and I’ve got more energy and feel light lighter.”
“Wait…Why is This Free?”
Quite simply, I love sharing helpful tips and resources about this topic, because I know how challenging it can be. There’s no catch. The 5-Day Menu Planning Challenge is 100% free, and if you need more help after it’s over (and it feels right to you), you can learn more about the other resources and support I offer. There’s no pressure or obligation for you to sign up for anything at the end of this – that option will simply be there if you need it.