Here’s What You Get:
The 5-Day Menu Planning Challenge is a 100% online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world.
You’ll discover planning and preparing for healthy eating doesn’t need to be time-consuming or overwhelming… it can be simple, quick, and even a bit fun!
From Monday 21st of Feb. 22 through Friday 25th Feb.22 , you’ll receive:
- Daily tips and resources to help you become a menu planning ninja
- A private online support group (on Facebook) so you can get extra tips, accountability, and motivation.
- A step-by-step process for taking inventory of what’s in your fridge, freezer and pantry and determining what to keep, toss or donate.
- Directions on how to make a “menu planning success strategy” so you know EXACTLY when and where you’ll take action on your weekly menu planning.
- Grocery shopping strategies for making the most out of each trip (so you can get in and out with more money left in your pocket.)
- Meal prep time-saving tips. Become a food prepping machine with these success tips for batching, prepping ahead, and getting other people to help you in the kitchen.
- Daily coaching support in the private group for challenge participants to help you succeed with each action step and overcome any challenges along the way.
I could easily charge $100-200 for all the tips, resources and support for this challenge, but this is FREE!